March Break 2018 Internships
We will be offering four internships for highly qualified grade 11 and 12 students during March break 2018 (March 12-16). Details for the application process are below:
- Be in grade 11 or 12 in a GTA secondary school and are currently enrolled in or have completed grade 11 Biology and Chemistry
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Have a high academic standing
- Show an interest in science (i.e. participation in extracurricular science programs/clubs)
- Show evidence of pursuing a career/post secondary education in the life sciences
- Be well rounded (academics, extracurricular, work experience)
- Be available to work (at Mount Sinai Hospital) from March 12-16th, 2018 from 9:30am-5:30pm
Successful candidates will be notified by phone or email by February 19th, 2018
- Application form must be completed in full at the following website:
- Upload the following documents:
- An essay (max. 500 words) outlining: why you should be chosen to participate in this program; why you’re passionate about science; and your post-secondary and career plans for the future.
- A reference letter from a teacher **teacher reference letters can also be emailed directly to Lorien Iantomasi
- Most recent school transcript as well as most recent report card.
- Apply online by January 19th by 5pm.
- Completed online application form
- Teacher reference letter
- School transcripts
***PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***
Information about our 2018 Summer internships for high school students will be available in March 2018.